Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmm...

Hi guys ! Well, CNY ended pretty fast this year and it's a sad thing, which means no more holiday and we'll have to wait another solid year for it. One thing about CNY I didn't understand was the reunions and the visits to relative's house. I mean why can't all of the family members have dinner together everyday instead of just having a reunion dinner when it's CNY time. And the visits can be any time of the year instead of only during CNY. Isn't this will bring us more closer to each other? On the other hand, I got less ang pows this year compared to last year. I think most of us too are receiving lesser ang pows this year. Fireworks barely crack a sound in the sky. The atmosphere of CNY is just like normal days. TV shows are less exciting. CNY songs are becoming dull. The anticipation for this year CNY was not great. What do you think about your CNY this year ?

~~~

And today is "chor chat" or  "chor seven" lah which is "yan yat" which means everyone's birthdays !! Today is the time when we eat "yee sang" to mark our birthday. Yee Sang is like Chinese rojak to me..haha...So I'm 18. Number 18 is really a big number, no more small kids stuff that I can do but who cares ! I'm still a kid ! So.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY everyone !greenviewlohsang1

The Chinese rojak

~~~

My brother look through the newspaper and saw that the government wanted to have Jawi road names in Malaysia in the effort to support Islam...Not only me but most of us will think this must another silly idea. Imagine tourist in Malaysia asking us for direction to this certain road which was written in Jawi, we surely will go " HAR ?! "   Put English road names la... look at our English standards... and it's an international language... We should propose this to the government hor =D

~~~

Went to Times Square with Choon Hui, Thiam Sang and Wei Keat. Went for lunch and then bowling !! WE played 3 games and I won 2 out of the 3 games... Yeah !! =P

Decided to watch movie earlier but it was too late for a movie after bowling...so we went to Baskin Robbins to have ice creams !Image023                             

A glowing ice cream sure is tasty, look at them! =D

After that, we went to the arcade and play ! It was much fun and of coz Daytona car racing surely will not be miss out ! Wei Keat conquered us in Daytona, see so pro liao after get your BIG FAT RED P . So, that's pretty much everything about today

~~~

Tomorrow is Valentines Day ! Do you have a date for tomorrow ? I do ! with my computer where she will play love songs to me and I will show my love to her with roses wallpapers. See ya in another post!

wengChung

No comments: