Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A whole new thing to start off

Hey there people! yeap, I've finally completed a post of 'remembrance' haha...anyway, really hope you guys would like it.

So now that I've unofficially started my uni life, the feeling is rather weird considering the fact that I was supposed to feel excited, nervous and anything at all but feeling numb and neutral...well of course I did feared about the the complexity of people there and at times, I was actually imagining things that I'd be a loner all by myself...now that really started to creep me out. But thankfully, I was able to get to know some of them as I had not really went all out to meet new people when the other friend of mine, Jamie was already talking to random people and started making friends with them. Well, maybe to me, it's not the time yet perhaps and who knows in times to come, I might carry some true Friends with me with the rest of my life?

Anyway, enough of these nonsense. So I met one of my former MBS school mate Marcus and apparently, there's an ex-classmate of mine, Yew Chiang who is also studying in Monash, Business or Finance I think...But the it was really fun meeting Jamie(mind you, it's a she) XD she was from Sunway college, same goes to Marcus. We were allocating our time table yesterday but the system is down, so we ended up planning them online, laughing and cursing through the jam-packed lectures and tutorials haha...if it goes well, I need not attend anything on Tuesdays =D weee!!! good thing is that at the very least we some common classes together, now that we don;t have to be stranded alone xD..not that I mind, but, the closeness between friends will contribute to the effective teamwork of project groups...so I'm gonna start hunting for buddies for assignments xD I'm sounding manipulative...hehe..but of course, not just for the sake of being project partners lar...

So, I guess that would be all for now, will be updating again soon...hasta la vista! adios people!

No comments: