Friday, July 24, 2009

Of Uni life and body aches XD

Hello there peeps! How's everyone doing out there? *kinda pointless asking this question right?xD* anyway...I'm still gonna go on blabbing hahaha



So it has been a long week indeed ever since lecturers started, apart from the usual 2 hours to reach uni and the waiting for the shuttle bus trips which took forever, everything was pretty okay so far, except I'm gonna expect a few more zits to pop up after the long lectures, tutorials and assignments. Wasn't too sure how to manage it at first, but after what former law lecturer Mrs Dharma told me earlier on, I guess I'll just pace myself and take things at once since I have the tendency to go bonkers and overwhelmed over stressful stuff xD Still, the culture in Uni is definitely different somehow, and not to forget the textbooks that cost waaaay beyond the reasonable prices of college books...well, somethings gotta give...



Now, about the lectures, oh by the way I've managed to allocate one of my tutorials to a 12 pm slot instead of the usual 5 pm slot!!! that's means I wont have to reach home at 7 or 8 anymore!!! yay!!! hahaha...one of the more 'lively' lectures would be International Studies by Mr. Tony and Psychology by Dr. Chan and she's a 'Kiwi', a New Zealander! =D



Management Studies was somewhat tensed I'd say when our lecturer 1st started off, we were told to consider other subjects if we are taking this as an elective since this is one of the toughest subjects and a lot of our seniors didn't made it which really freaked my out at first, but I was thinking, what would be the effing point of going to university if one is not willing to take up the challenge? So I guess I'd be bugging Dr. Chew after every lesson xD I really hope that she wont see me as this pathetic fella who doesn't seemed to understand the topic xD



And so, life went on and I just a fantastic badminton session with Weng Chung and some MBS friends. Really had fun today and I do look forward in having more sessions with you guys and we played for 3 hours today XD haha...I haven't been really exercising for weeks and it's gonna be hell tomorrow with all the sores and aches all around =_=' thankfully my joints are not dislocated hahaha!!!



Assignments are piling up even it's still the first week =( but heck, if they can do it, so do I!



OMG!!! THIS IS FIRST TIME I'M SAYING THIS!!!!! O.o hahaha



Okie dokie...gonna go out for dinner now, see you guys in the next post! Adios!!!

No comments: