Saturday, May 30, 2009

A stroll to infinity

Hello people! 7 more papers to go and I'm still glued to the PC and TV..XD well..that's what happened when we have too long a break..it always gave us a sense of false security...that's really bad u know...haha

so...felt kinda random today and my PC is MIRACULOUSLY working faster than usual..haha..so just a poem that I've written not long ago...it's a piece when I was sitting there halfway asleep in one of my lectures =P ops..hahah...but yeah, it was extremely boring and worse still, it was in the afternoon...'gone case' hahaha

Beyond that, this piece highlights the 'blank' moments that we all had in our lives and how clueless are we in those moments that we nearly give up and thought that, that's all that we're left with...

It's called 'A wander to the unknown'


(A wander to the unknown.)

My head a stone,
My lids a two shutter,
My mind an emptiness.

Words dissolving into a sink,
My life a dream.

No comments: