Sunday, May 24, 2009

Counted blessings

When it hits you like the strong ocean wave, you are fearful, at the same time, excited about what is it that it's gonna bring you.

You see, for all my life, I had never, never thought of even standing a chance in entering that particular university...for it seemed like light years away for that 'possibility' to happen. Partly because of the tuition fees and my seemingly 'excellent' results.

So, I was kinda shocked that my mom told me that I was about to be awarded this sum of money and I'm offered to complete a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Communication) Double Majors in Monash University.

I still can't seem to shake off that thought...however, my position would be guaranteed only if i could secure an 8-points in my forecast results...just wish me luck for that.

Even if I can't get in, I'm still thankful that I was granted such a great opportunity to apply for a university which stands at number 42 in the whole world.

7 more papers to go for my final Edexcel exam. Life is moving kinda slow, yet it speeds up when you are unaware of it.

I longed to hear the news from heaven.

*fingers crossed'

2 comments:

Eunice said...

wow...!!! good news !! congrats and all the best !!! hehe...have faith and u can.. =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I'm doing BSc in Communications & Psychology too.

Now same same. Hehe..

ALL THE BEST!