Friday, March 13, 2009

Of droplets and rain

Results were out yesterday.

And need not to say, I did badly. Enough said.

Well, the only thing I can say is that I got an A for Biology paper 2 and that I've FINALLY passed my Maths...yay...=_='

Sometimes, just like how Wai Lun said, life just get shitty. For all the hard work that you've put in, and this is what you get?

I'm not referring to anyone here, but a simple question, how do you guys define 'just' and 'fair'?


(Droplets of Rain)

Droplets
Droplets
Droplets
Droplets of rain,
Dampened the sadness plant in me.
Chilled,
Deep down the well of infinity,

No end - no end.

Until the final drop,
Roses blooming
Thorns beneath stems,
Pierced through my soul

Tearing apart – tearing apart.

Droplets of rain,
Taken me away,
To a place I’ll never be

2 comments:

Eunice said...

hey..dun give up!! this is only the beginning..rite? things are like dat sumtimes...so much effort u put into it..yet, it doesn't seem to worth ur effort..surely everything happens for a purpose..use the results as a motivator to work even harder in future..

don't give up ya? i'm sure u can do it !! =)

Eunice said...

yup..ppl i know who watched also cried leh...currently reading the book in a super slow progress..hehe.. most probably wont get the chance to watch in cinema ler... =( watch at home not syok la =(

u got terrible results in spm?? u muz kidding..one of the 3 C's dat we must not do in life is "compare" so dun compare..u wouldnt noe if they actually open their books at home and say they didnt? no one's meant to fail la..

din do well den try again lo..but of coz, easier said than done..hehe..but i still know u sure can do it =)