Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy, happy new year

On a happier note, I've ended the dreadful year of 2009. =)

At the very least, towards the end of the year, life's little joys were sent to me when my life was picked up eventually. In fact, I felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated, at the same time, I think I've matured over the years and realized that there is not a moment better than to live the present to the fullest.

Apart from the inspiring realization, it had also dawned on me and I came to an enlightenment about the true meaning of friendship. =) It is when you do not count or measure the DIFFERENCE in an individual and even if the flaw in him or her is obvious, you do not and WILL NOT even take it into account.

=)

I've achieved what I've longed for and I've see through many things in life. It is an endless journey through the kaleidoscope of life =D

Happy new year guys! Can't wait for Chinese New Year, my studies and my 100th poem =)

No comments: