Monday, November 30, 2009

Updates...

Hey ya! Gosh, it sure feels like ages since the last post! Alot had been going on and I am actually blogging right from the computer in the marketing office here in Methodist College! XD Funny thing that I was the first one to reach this morning and normally, either one of my superiors would have already be in the office before me and I was wondering if...I wasn't notified about something that I should have known?! O.o Hope not but maybe I shall try to sniff out the reason why my bosses are late! Sounds like a typical office's 'gossip mafia' xD hahaha

And yes! For your information I am employed to be as an intern back in my home college MCKL to be working with the marketing department. Yea yea...I know what you guys are thinking...It's not a glamorous job, the pay isn't as high as those outside..but hey, what counts is the learning experience and furthermore, I think my pay is rather reasonable and at least I am not underpaid! It wasn't so bad working here after all xD I am still glad that I was given the confidence to counsel some basic stuff to the parents since I was an ex-student =D and the good thing is they could get a perspective of a 'living example' regarding the culture and students' life =D Started working on the 18th and till date, I've been working at MCKL for almost 3 weeks.

So far it has been rather eventful for these 2 weeks, Attended Mei Sann's wedding on Saturday and celebrated Jian Fung's and my brother's birthday on the Saturday as well. Now that I'm already earning my own money, instead of thinking over and over again, I felt that I can actually afford to make quick decisions while buying or having to pay for something and THAT IS A BLOODY GOOD FEELING =P But of course, big spending is a no-no for me. In fact I just planned to purchase whatever necessary stuff that I've been wanting for a long time and maybe treat myself to something more than the usual. Not forgetting to 'belanja' my family to a nice and fancy meal hehe.

The outing with the Behs and Harry was really good. Went Italian for lunch and English for tea xD oh and Mei Sann, CONGRATULATIONS! =D she seemed so tired on that day..well I guess this is kinda typical for every bride on their once-in-a-lifetime moment huh?

My English is SERIOUSLY DETERIORATING....

Alright, that's all for now, will update more on my life later on!

Adios!

No comments: