Thursday, April 2, 2009

Of Friendship and Fun XD

When I'm leaving this world, I will leave with just my soul. Bare impermanence. The only heavy load that will cling on to me will be the memories. Yes. Memories.

Get it? *shake shake shake* hehehe

Yup. The memory that was implanted in the soil of mine will be a seedling that will germinate and grow up a tree of memories...

OK..I'm getting a lil' bit too far here....hahaha...for those who are not keen in Literature, what I mean is I had a wonderful time today and I will not forget it. =D hehehe

Uh huh...was my b'day today and my college friends surprised me with a cake and well...a warm 'usher' with a birth day song...I wasn't really expecting that although I kinda know they're up to something...hehehe...but anyhow, I really appreciated what you guys had done...just a card and some wishes is enough to constitute to my contentment...here, I 'd just like to thank you guys who got me the cake despite telling you all not to bring...hahaha...so thank u to the arts gang who bought me the cake, and the science for getting that lovely card!

Therefore, a song for you guys! =D no poem this time, but I'm sure to dedicate one in near future =)

Yeah, that's what friends are for =)

No comments: