Sunday, August 17, 2008

Old is Gold...

Good day people! Choon Hui’s here Ok… I’ve made a promise to blog with minimum grammar mistakes as I’ve been making a hell lot of them…ha-ha! Just a quick update on my life and as for uncle Siew… WHEN ON EARTH ARE YOU GOING TO BLOG AND WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING THE SONG OF THE BLOG? I’ve grew kinda sick and tired of it already lar…

Anyway… college life is definitely becoming more hectic than usual although I’m quite surprised that we didn’t really have many projects to do, or do we even have it before? Ha-ha… but study wise it’s getting a lot more taxing week after week especially for law and biology. I’m really wondering whether will I be able to get through the whole course until next year June. As for MATHS…heeheehee… I’m definitely dropping it and for the last day, I’ll be attending math class on Monday, and that’s about it. But of course Ms. Lim will never let us go that easily…hahaha xD we still have to attend her extra classes and come back for revision which is actually very nice of her to draw out a special schedule just for the two of us who’s dropping Advance math. Very lucky to have such dedicated lecturers like her. Literature is lot more fun, currently we’re doing Hamlet for pre-1800 play. Just spent RM 32.80 for Othello which I’ll be doing it next year. (Sobs sobs) my wallet feel so dry now… but for the sake of trading an A or B for exams, I think it’s worth the money.

Went out with Jian Fung, Elaine, Thiam Sang and Wei Keat yesterday. It was a great day out I should say. Everyone basically became ‘aunties’ due to the crowd that ‘snatched’ away all the good seats in cinemas and occupied the bowling alleys. We had lunch and basically spent an hout in Borders before this. For what? Chatting and more chatting ha-ha… then went for lunch then went to Pavillion AGAIN to the BOOK STORE haha… so I bought a book there and went for a cup (actually many cups ha-ha!) of drink at a typical all-American diner which I’ve forgotten the name. Ordered 4 large French-fries and we really caught up with each other’s lives pretty well. Old friends are still the best. That is what I can say =) Old is Gold....

No comments: