Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a Day !

There you go, a new version of my blog. The previous one was not up to my expectation, because I was rushing to make one as I was having my exam. Then I came across this background and I can't control myself for having it as my background.

Credits for Banug and Smashmethod for this image and giving such good inspiration. Check out their artworks at there !

I practically spend my whole night yesterday and half of today searching for a better template. Then I found pimp-my-profile. Credits to their template generator. Credits to kechean too LOL- He suggested that I search the net for the generator.

The new XML code thing was really a pain in the a$$ until I finally found the template generator after searching for 1 week.Was so stressed up with so many good templates but none of them work in XML code thing. That is why I went to look for template generator instead of looking for a template. SO, I uploaded the new image...edit this and that and came out with this template.

What a relief ! the XML code never trouble me wth this template. Have to stop now as I'm still having my exam.. Bio next Monday..Ahhh haven't prepared yet but I know I can do it ! My books are waiting for me. I will be lurking in blogger very soon again. Still have Bio and Accounts paper to do~

What a day indeed ! Gd luck for those soldiers in SPM war,including me !
Tata for now.

No comments: