Monday, November 26, 2007

Schools OUT !

Schools out, yeah !! indeed...exams over ! (grinning from ear to ear)

As I stepped down from the car, I rushed to the gate ,nearly knocking it over my head...as nimble as an assasin I avoided it..haha.. I ran straight to my room and drop everything. I rushed to the computer in the speed of lightning.. signed in to my MSN and start blogging ...thought i was the first but it was Dickson LOL..

As I type I looked at the pile of books.... " Wah, can sell to old newspaper guy " " Should be around RM10 " XD

What a hectic exam for 2 weeks ! I still remember how sleepy I was revising my subjects. Evrytime I was thinking when is this going to be over...sigh...eventually today is the day !! haha
YET.. I felt I'm going to miss this exam moments in years to come..How strange is it huh, when something is over we sort of missing it.

Well quite a challenging exam I should say, for some papers but everything was OK.. I can proudly say I conquer the war of exams..Anyway, the most irritating thing about this time is I hate it when the invigilator use his microfon and say 10 more mins !! yeah 10 more mins and I'm sitting in front... Everytime I was concentrating on my paper, I got a shock of my life when he use the **** microfon.

When it's only 1 paper left,our senior assistant warned us not to act like crazy baffoons considering it's like independence for most of us... As a good student,as always..*ahem* i thought those ' baffoons' are really going to shout out their lungs when it's all over. Sad to say I'm wrong hahha, they never shout out their lungs nor acting like monkeys...though I heard some of them shouted but yet control the volume of the sound. before they collected the paper, the head invigilator ask us to KEEP OUR SANITY and she really mean it by looking at her face. Then we greeted them THANK YOU and they smiled but I know behind that smile ..its becoz how much trouble we cause them when we were very noisy some of the time...One of the invigilator said thank you to us for cooperating with us and I saw another invigilator almost laughing because she know we were all so noisy this time...and they are saying thank you to us...Then when its time go everyone including me rushed out like hungry cheetahs ready to pound on their bags for I know they wanted to celebrate ~hahha

Yeah, I'm very very happy that all of it was over now. Now, I'm sitting comfortably in front of the computer and enjoying myself. Oh, wait I'm going to bath 1st hahha..probably take a nap before I really treat myself with Internet.

I'll miss the smell of exam papers and the silence in the exam hall~

OH, WAIT A MINUTE... ( how forgetful am I )

I still have accounts paper on Thurs and Fri !!!
!#!%$&*#! Anyway, schools really out for those who never take accounts and chinese papers.. Pity the student who are taking Chinese..it was on next week...

aaAAa It's oK..1 more subject to go! Can't go on anymore , will continue later. Now I'm really sleepy *yawn* For another time I would really like to say it again but it doesn't apply to me..

SCHOOLS OUT !! Good job all of the exam soldiers.. May we meet again in the battle field !

No comments: