Sunday, April 27, 2008

What is Life and What is Death

hey people..Choon hui's here Again...well guess u can feel some thing's not quite right here and i think i've posted something using this title...no worries people..it's just...i mean it's just...its just that...something kept bugging me after i've browsed through aome of my friend's blogs..haizz...dear Lord...i'm juz so puzzled...what's the purpose that u sent me down here? i'm not challenging you dear Lord Buddha...and i know i don't have to...but...why dear Lord?

Apart from this...i'd like to thank You deeply for sending me people that changed my life and made this author able to complete my NOVEL of life with words of the indescribable memorable chapters..it sounds morbid isn't it..gosh..sorry guys...dun intend to scare u..haha..but it just that it made me ponder what if i never wake up tomorrow or what if tomorrow never comes? then i wouldn't be able to meet all my friends that had been cruising along with me all these while and what if...

What is life and what is death?

I came down with a crying note,
I will go up with tears that will not soothe…

People come and go,
This is such that life flows…

Counted tears and counted sorrows,
Like a crow met a scarecrow…

A summers’ tale became a winters’ story,
Can the past that’ll never become a history?

What is life and what is death?
On He knows the meaning best…

No comments: